Frequently Asked Questions
We take a
Our objective is to provide a home that saves you money in the long run. Here are some of the things Saddlebrook does to ensure your home is tighter, more energy efficient, and less expensive to maintain than other homes:
- Caulking in between critically located studs, floor plates, and drywall seams (air pressure boundary)
- We choose to go above code and use R-49 attic insulation vs. the required R-38.
- Highly efficient heating and cooling systems.
- Radiant foil roof decking in some communities keeps your attic and
- Thermo-ply insulation board used on all boundaries between finished and attic spaces to prevent cold air transfer.
- We foam insulate all penetrations exterior to
- Offer highly efficient water heating systems like tankless,
We want you to invest in a beautiful home that is also smart-minded when it comes to energy.
Typically, our customers will begin their home search by visiting us at one of our Open Houses. Our sales agents are extremely knowledgeable in new construction and can guide you in the right direction from the start. It all begins by deciding where you want to live, what kind of floor plan you want to live in, and how your lifestyle can be enhanced by the perfect home or community.
We frequently designate a community as "maintenance-free". Basically, the Homeowners Association manages the services that this entails. It is possible to travel out of town for months without considering how your property will look. Sell your mower and make some travel plans - it will look just like it did when you left!
HOA fees in these communities vary, but they usually cover:
- - Mowing as needed
- - Mulching (once a year)
- - Trash Pickup
- - Streetlights and entrance landscape lighting
- - Entrance landscaping and upkeep.
The most common Saddlebrook elevations are Classic, European, Traditional, and our newly added Farmhouse elevations. Each elevation has different styles, materials, rooflines, and architecture. This allows us to build popular floorplans more frequently in our communities without creating a "cookie cutter" look in the neighborhood. We recommend you look at each elevation of your favorite floorplan before determining which plan has the most curb appeal. The cost difference in the plans is simply the difference in labor and material costs to build a specific elevation.
See our Design Center Page for a 3D, virtual tour, meet our designers and better understand all the ways you can create your own unique designs to for a home you will love.
Our sales agents can provide community amenity and pricing information at open houses, or sent to you directly via email. Additionally, you can contact us from our website, any of our sales agents individually, or call the front office to have pricing delivered to you immediately!