In Farragut’s most desirable residential corridor, Brass Lantern is a private and luxurious community boasting architectural beauty, low maintenance, and a perfect East Tennessee setting. Situated next to McFee Park and tucked into the woods, this community offers large lots, Greenway walking trails, plenty of room for customization's, and gorgeous landscaping that ensures Brass Lantern will remain one of Farragut’s finest neighborhoods for years to come. We are offering 11 of our favorite floor plans ranging from 2,032 to 3,460 square feet. The community is conveniently located right off of McFee Road in Farragut, TN.Brass Lantern Restrictions
Call Karlyn Reedy at (865) 604-3950 to schedule an appointment.
– Mowing, Mulching (once/year), Trash Service Included
– One Level Living Options and Main Level Master Suites
– Full Brick/Stone, beautifully landscaped, sodded lawns, and irrigation
– Luxurious Diamond Level Interior Features
– One entrance, a serene and private community tucked in the woods
– Right next to McFee Park with fabulous connection to Greenway Trails
– Convenient to Hospitals, Turkey Creek Shopping, Restaurants, Lake Access, and Parks
Floor Plans Designed Around You
Quick Move-In Homes Homes Completed Or Under Construction
Brass Lantern Media Gallery Brass Lantern Amenities
One of our home advisors will schedule a time to tour a model and give you some additional information about our communities and the homebuilding process.
agent contact information